Sunday, October 17, 2010

SUPER CRAFTER TO THE RESCUE ..... or not.

Do you ever look at other people's things and feel inferior? I mean,I'm sure I can do somethings better than someone else, but in all honesty, I'm a 'half-asser' Excuse the language but really what else is there to call me? I simply .. am not an excellent crafter.. I get bored with it.. I get frustrated.. I see every flaw.. and sit and wonder how others do it..

If I'm in the moment of crafting and making things.. I forget all that and just do.. and the person I am making it for truly enjoys it.. and i know that's really all that matters.. but today .. is one of those days i wish.. i was super crafter.. that things would just turn out perfect.. that I could wear my cape and sit down and craft something that will fight crime and evil........ ok.. not really.. right now i just wish i could figure out how to free hand paint letters without shakey icky...

...I've not had my coffee yet.. maybe i'll go coffee it up first and then come back to blogging about sucktastic crafts...

No comments:

Post a Comment