Thursday, October 7, 2010

Motivation....

I have zero. So this is how I intend to get it back.
Perhaps it's easy for some but for me just keeping to what I hope to get done is a chore. I have a million craft ideas, a million things I could be doing yet lately, I am getting none of it done...
I'd much rather have coffee and search the internet and see what other people manage to accomplish while I sit back and say... I should do that.

Coffee is what I do. I drink tons of it, I love it. I am not such a coffee head that I experiment with different flavors.. I stick to what I like. Folgers.. strong 2 sweet n low's and a bit of milk. Sometimes I shake it up with a bit of Cafe' Mocha (venti please) and at home.. a splenda mocha pack.. rather than my 2 sweet n low's. With coffee I am creature of habit.. I like what I like. Even Mr. Me knows exactly how to order coffee for me .. it's a method.. 1 lg coffee 2 sweet lows and 3 pieces of ice... I've no patience to wait for it to cool... so 3 ices tend to cool it off just enough to drink straight away...
Ellipses.. I use/over use them.. it would be so much easier I suppose to just type one (.) and then capitalize a sentence but really to me ... sounds like too much work. I know some people really get annoyed by them... I on the other hand... use them. Love them and you pretty much know it's me emailing you or texting you when the majority of the message is filled with them.

Now.. time to get busy on a few projects I started about a month ago. I start things well in advance... because if I don't they don't get finished in time. Right now on my list to do...

1) Organize craft stuff (so i can make a list of things I need) .. this will without a doubt not get finished.. but I can hope.
2) Shoe.. finish it. yes a shoe.. I found this lovely blog about a girl who makes witches boots.. paper mache' and this girl .. is brilliant. *if* i get it done.. I'll post a picture.. this I kinda hafta get done since i promised to ship it to my sister.. Wonder if she'd like a witches boot for Xmas? .. lesigh
3) Halloween costume for #5. The only one I have to make this year and I am very proud to report that the only part left of super Frankenstein .. is the jacket.. which requires more work and is less fun.. so of course.. it's last.. This I must get done.. found a tutorial on how to do neck bolts .. altered it a bit to make it less work and lemme tell ya.. drinking diet pepsi paid off! Not that my bum is smaller or anything.. but silver tops are awesome to down the work on 'metal' neck bolts! He says they are nearly free.. mine were totally free since I just used glue I had around the house didn't paint the tops cause diet pepsi is silver.. I'll post picks when I'm done .. if I'm done..
Whew.. that list alone has worn me out.. I will get to work on it and if someone happens to ever read this.. you can ask me if I finished by my deadline .. which is before Halloween.. I only have 23 days or so left? ugh...

Carie.

No comments:

Post a Comment